NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The global eye allergy therapeutics market size was worth around USD 2,914.1 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 3,838.7 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.7% over the forecast period.
Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: Overview
Allergies to the eyes, also known as allergic conjunctivitis, are quite common. Anything that irritates the eyes is a type of allergen. To combat allergens, the eyes release histamine. Conjunctiva and eyes become irritated, inflamed, and red as a result. Unlike other types of conjunctivitis, eye allergies do not transfer from person to person. The body’s immune system might also react to an allergen that is often harmless, leading to the development of an allergy. Growing aging populations and changing lifestyles are boosting the rising prevalence of ophthalmological problems, which is one of the protuberant drivers promoting the growth of the global market for eye allergy therapeutics. Favorable government funding from developed and a few developing nations support ocular problem research and prevention programs at several public and private organizations. However, the global market for eye allergy therapeutics is being constrained by issues such as a shortage of skilled specialists, a lack of awareness, and the side effects of numerous medications.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/eye-allergy-therapeutics-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 206 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Key Industry Insights & Findings of the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 4.7 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market was valued at approximately USD 2914.1 million in 2021 and is projected to reach roughly USD 3838.7 million by 2028.
- North America dominated the global eye allergy therapeutics market due to the United States’ significant advancements in ophthalmology.
- This is due to the region’s high prevalence of eye allergies, extensive knowledge of the condition, and the presence of substantial factors that have led to the introduction of cutting-edge medications. In addition, rising government initiatives are also fueling the eye allergy therapeutic market’s expansion.
- Over 15% of the world’s population is affected by allergies. With an allergic propensity that tends to impact several body organs, the patient may have symptoms that pertain to many organs.
- With the significant increase in the patient population over the past few years, the demand for medicines used for treating conditions like antihistamines and mast cell stabilizers has expanded dramatically.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled “Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market By Product (Antihistamines, Mast cell stabilizers, Corticosteroids, Immunomodulators, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Drug Stores), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Predictions 2022 – 2028.“ into their research database.
Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: Growth Drivers
- The expanding patient population is driving the demand for eye allergy therapeutics market.
The considerable patient population suffering from eye allergies is one of the most important and significant key drivers of the global market growth. Over 15% of the world’s population is affected by allergies. With an allergic propensity that tends to impact several body organs, the patient may have symptoms that pertain to many organs. However, the ocular component is thought to be the most noticeable and incapacitating aspect of an allergy since it causes chronic symptoms, such as eye itching and watering, which causes severe discomfort. With the significant increase in the patient population over the past few years, the demand for medicines used for treating conditions like antihistamines and mast cell stabilizers has expanded dramatically. Numerous studies have shown that during the past 40 years, the prevalence of this issue has significantly grown. This element is anticipated to fuel global eye allergy therapeutics market expansion.
Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: Restraints
- Market growth is hampered by a lack of knowledge about eye allergies and adverse drug reactions.
The general public is unaware of eye problems and eye health, despite a crucial and growing demand for eye allergy therapies. The varied symptoms of eye allergies and other ocular disorders, which can be treated or corrected quickly with accurate diagnoses and treatments, are not well understood. Ophthalmologists are not frequently consulted by patients unless there is a serious clinical problem. Most of the time, eye allergy symptoms like persistent itching are disregarded and improperly diagnosed, significantly lowering the number of patients who may be effectively treated with prescription medications. One of the key factors limiting the expansion of the global market is adverse treatment effects. While most of the time, patients do not encounter fatal or life-threatening symptoms, certain unfavorable effects, including eye irritation, burning, headaches, runny or stuffy noses, difficulty in breathing, and increased sensitivity to light, may happen. Therefore, these issues could lead to incorrect self-diagnosis and prevent these therapies from being used widely, resulting in slower market expansion throughout the projection period.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/eye-allergy-therapeutics-market
Global Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: Segmentation
- The global eye allergy therapeutics market is segregated on the basis of product, distribution channels, and region.
By product, the market is divided into antihistamines, mast cell stabilizers, corticosteroids, immunomodulators, and others. Antihistamines are known as the standard gold treatment for eye allergy. Hence, this segment is expected to expand at the fastest rate over the projected period. One of the main factors influencing the development of antihistamine medications is the increased incidence of allergic responses worldwide. The growth rate of the antihistamine medicine market is propelled by the increase in healthcare spending. The antihistamine medications market is also expected to grow due to growing public and private activities to raise awareness about treating diverse allergic reactions. The distribution channel divides the global eye allergy therapeutics market into hospital pharmacies, online pharmacies, and drug stores. It is anticipated that the hospital pharmacies segment will hold the greatest market share during the projected period. The bulk of eye allergy drugs may only be administered after extensive examinations by qualified medical specialists at these institutes, contributing to the segment’s dominance.
Get More Insight before Buying@: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/enteral-feeding-formulas-market
List of Key Players in Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market:
- Allergan Plc
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Allergy Therapeutics
- Akorn Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market Industry?
- What segments does the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 2914.1 Million
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 3838.7 Million
CAGR of almost 4.7 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, And By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Allergan Plc, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Novartis AG, Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Allergy Therapeutics, and Akorn Inc.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- In February 2021, Alcon, a worldwide leader in eye care, said that Pataday Once Daily Relief Extra Strength (olopatadine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution 0.7%) is now available in-store and online at U.S. retailers, following FDA approval for over-the-counter sale in 2020.
- In February 2021, Bausch + Lomb, a leading worldwide eye health company of Bausch Health Companies Inc., announced the U.S. launch of Alaway Preservative Free (ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution 0.035%) antihistamine eye drops, the first and only OTC preservative-free antihistamine eye itch relief drop approved by the U.S.
- North America will dominate the market due to increased awareness regarding ocular health.
In 2021, North America dominated the global eye allergy therapeutics market due to the United States’ significant advancements in ophthalmology. This is due to the region’s high prevalence of eye allergies, extensive knowledge of the condition, and the presence of substantial factors that have led to the introduction of cutting-edge medications. In addition, rising government initiatives are also fueling the eye allergy therapeutic market’s expansion.
Global Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market is segmented as follows:
Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: By Product Outlook (2022-2028)
- Mast cell stabilizers
Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: By Distribution Channel Outlook (2022-2028)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacy
- Drug Stores
Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Eye Allergy Therapeutics Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-eye-allergy-therapeutics-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Women’s Health App Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global women’s health app market size was worth USD 2,316.50 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 6611.54 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 19.10% over the forecast period.
- Retinal Disorder Treatment Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global retinal disorder treatment market size was worth USD 10,271.4 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 15,675.74 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 7.30% over the forecast period.
- Pet Insurance Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global pet insurance market size was worth USD 8,102.4 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 19,945.75 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 16.20% over the forecast period.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Healthcare Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.1-855-465-4651