The study projects the market to reach $43.94 billion in terms of revenue by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released their latest study titled On-Board Charger Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global on-board charger market size (in revenue) was $2.16 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $43.94 billion in value by 2032.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand of on-board chargers.
- High costs associated with fast charging systems
- Demonstrating environmental commitment and supporting brand values
- Sprouting of new government policies and initiatives
- Banning internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicle production
- Increasing adoption of DC-DC integrated on-board chargers
The detailed study is a compilation of 298 market data tables and 58 figures spread through 279 pages.
Check out the detailed Table of Content here →
Existing Competitive Landscape
The extensive market study has included some prominent names established in this market. These companies are further classified into different types.
Company Type 1: On-Board Charger Manufacturers
- Meta System S.p.A.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- BorgWarner Inc.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Lear Corp.
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- BRUSA Elektronik AG
- YAZAKI Corporation
- KOSTAL Automobil Elektrik GmbH & Co. KG
Company Type 2: Subsystem/Component Suppliers
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Wolfspeed, Inc.
Companies that are not a part of the afore-mentioned pool have been well represented across different sections of the report (wherever applicable).
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The market is expected to continue to evolve rapidly in the forecast period (2022-2032). Innovative solutions are being developed, and new products are being launched in the market. Moreover, the market’s growth is assisted by collaborations and product launches. Increasing electric vehicle fleets are expected to drive aftermarket sales of on-board chargers. The significant demand for electric vehicles has made China the world’s largest market for on-board chargers in 2021.”
Make an inquiry before buying → https://bisresearch.com/contact-us
Recent Developments in the Global On-Board Charger Market
- In 2021, MTA S.p.A announced the purchase of an 80% stake in the EDN group, an Italian business that develops and produces power converters and on-board battery chargers for use in hazardous environments and electric cars.
- In 2021, Eaton, a power management business, announced the acquisition of Green Motion SA, a top designer and producer of hardware and software for charging electric vehicles.
- In 2022, the acquisition of Hella was completed, according to Faurecia. Faurecia and HELLA introduced FORVIA, the newly combined Group’s name, following Faurecia’s successful acquisition of a controlling stake in HELLA.
Why Should You Buy the Report?
Following are some key reasons to buy the report on the global on-board charger market:
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the players (on-board charger manufacturers) has been done to offer a holistic view of the on-board charger market landscape.
- Fifteen company profiles, including on-board charger manufacturers and component/subsystem suppliers are included in the study.
- Market ranking analysis has been done based on product portfolio, recent developments, and regional spread.
- Segmentation by design type, charging power, distribution channel, propulsion type, vehicle type, and product type has been provided in the report.
- The report includes a country-wise electric vehicle production outlook.
- Market share analysis of key players in the on-board charger market has been done in the study.
Request a FREE sample of this report here → https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1340&type=download
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch