North America Will Remain the Undisputed Leader in Odour Control Textile Market, Contributing Over 1/3rd of Share in 2022
Fact.MR’s latest report on odour control textiles market provides compelling insights into growth drivers, restraints, and consumer demands influencing odour control textiles sales. Besides this, it provides information about growth opportunities across various segments including end use, application, sector, and region.
NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global odour control textiles market size is anticipated to grow from US$ 5.54 billion in 2022 to US$ 8.64 billion by 2032, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period (2022-2032). Demand in the market is driven by growing popularity of odour control textiles in industries like apparel, healthcare, and sportswear industries.
Odour control textiles are materials that eliminate or reduce unpleasant odours from a variety of products, such as athletic shoes, socks, yoga pants, uniforms, sports gear, home textiles, etc., without affecting the fabric’s inherent properties. Growing hygiene awareness among consumers is anticipated to boost growth in the global odour control textiles market during the forecast period.
Development of unpleasant odours in clothing due to microbial growth, air pollution, perspiration, and other factors, is prompting manufacturers to use odour control textiles. Thus, growing usage of odour control textiles along with rise in production and sales of clothing will eventually push the demand for odour control textiles
Similarly, growing popularity of odour control textiles in sports & medical applications is anticipated to foster growth in the global odour control textiles market during the assessment period.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report!
Regionally, North Europe will continue to remain at the top of the ladder, accounting for over 1/3th revenue share of the global market in 2022. Growth in North America odour control textiles market is driven by rising usage of odour control textiles across industries like healthcare and sports, availability of advanced odour control technologies, and heavy presence of leading odour control textiles manufacturers.
- By end use, apparel & footwear and home & medical textiles segment will collectively account for the largest share of the global odour control textiles market by 2032.
- Based on sector, industrial segment is likely to be the most remunerative in the global odour control textile markets during the forecast period.
- North America is expected to account for the largest share of 34.3% of the odour control textiles market in 2022.
- With rising consumer inclination towards using high odorless fabrics, Europe is set to account for 26.7% share of the global market in 2022.
- The odour control textiles market in China is expected to reach a valuation of around US$ 393.6 million in 2022.
- Rising adoption of odour control textiles in industrial and residential sectors is pushing the demand growth in the global odour control textiles market.
- Growing hygiene consciousness of consumers is likely to push the demand for odour control textiles during the forecast period.
- Advancements in odor control technology will further guide growth in the global odour control textiles market during the next decade.
- Lack of availability of technology required for manufacturing odour control textiles in some regions is limiting growth in the market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Leading odour control textiles manufacturers are focusing on developing and integrating novel technologies for manufacturing odour control textiles.
- In June 2022, Patagonia and HeiQ launched their jointly developed next generation sustainable odor control technology for textiles, HeiQ Fresh MNT.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- THOMPSON TEE
- Sciessent LLC
- HeiQ Materials AG
- Dyntex GmbH
- SANITIZED AG
- Trevira GmbH
- Polygiene AB
- Life Material Technologies Limited
- Microban International Ltd
- Kleen Fabrics
- Noble Biomaterials
- Agiene, LLC
- Crypton LLC
More Valuable Insights on Odour Control Textiles Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a 360-degree view of the global odour control textiles market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The report also highlights key factors such as recent developments and growth drivers influencing sales in the odour control textiles market through detailed segmentation as follows:
By End Use:
- Apparel & Footwear
- Sports Apparel
- Socks and Gloves
- Home & Medical Textiles
- Bed Linen
- Table Wear
- Accessories and Others
- Carpets & Floor Coverings
- Microfibers Technology
- Water Repellent
- Ultraviolet Protection Technology
- Medical & Healthcare Industry
- Sports & Fitness Industry
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
Key Questions Covered in the Odour Control Textiles Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook of the odour control textiles market in 2022?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global odour control textiles market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the key drivers bolstering growth in the odour control textiles market?
- Which factors are hindering the growth in the odour control textiles market?
- Which region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the global odour control textiles market during 2022-2032?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals & Materials Domain
Textile Chemicals Market: The global textile chemicals market size is anticipated to touch a valuation of US$ 26.5 billion in 2022. Sales in the market are likely to grow at 4.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, totaling US$ 40.6 billion by 2032. Growth in the market is driven by rising usage of textile chemicals in home textile, automotive textile, industrial textile, and several other applications.
Bioplastic Textiles Market: Fact.MR predicts the global demand for bioplastic textiles to rise at a prolific CAGR of 12% during the forecast period (2021-2031), owing to the rising concerns environmental concerns, implementation of stringent regulations, and increasing consumer inclinations towards using ecofriendly textiles.
Antimicrobial Polyamide Textiles Market: Global sales of antimicrobial polyamide textiles are projected to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of infectious diseases worldwide, growing health awareness among people, and increasing usage in industries like healthcare, military and automotive.
Textile Coatings Market: Textile Coatings Market Size, Share Analysis by Technology (Dot Textile Coating Technology, Full Surface Textile Coating Technology), by Raw Material (Thermoplastic Textile Coatings, Thermoset Textile Coatings), by End Use & Regional Forecast, 2021-2031
Absorbable Nonwoven Textiles Market: Absorbable Nonwoven Textiles Market Size, Share Report Analysis by Product Type (Surgical Dressing, Sutures), by End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) & Regional Forecast 2021-2031
Organic Textile Market: Organic Textile Market Analysis by Product Type (Organic Clothing, Organic Home Textiles, Organic Cotton), by Sales Channel, by Region – Global Forecast 2019-2029
E-Textile Market: E-Textile Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Type (Active e -textile, Smart e – textile), By Function (Sensing, Energy Harvesting, Others), By Application (Healthcare, Sports and Fitness, Others) & By Region Forecast, 2021-2031
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trusts us in critical decision making. We provide both qualitative and quantitative research, spanning market forecast, market segmentation, competitor analysis, and consumer sentiment analysis.